The benefits of rosemary: Rosemary has been shown to increase blood flow to the brain, improving concentration, and detox the liver. It also contains numerous anti-inflammatory compounds, and has been used medicinally for centuries.
2 quarts water
½ cup fresh rosemary leaves
5 medium-sized lemons
1/4 to 1/2 cup honey or maple syrup
2 cups fresh or frozen raspberries
Make a rosemary infusion:
1. Measure out ½ cup fresh rosemary herbs. Put fresh herbs in a pot with 1 quart water and boil together.
2. After the rosemary infusion. Stir, cover and allow to steep for 15-20 minutes.
3. Strain out the rosemary leaves, and add the extra quart of water with 5 squeezed fresh lemons.
4. Add honey or maple syrup to sweeten.
5. Add the raspberries and ice cubes to rosemary lemon water.
6. Stir well and transfer to a festive glass pitcher or bowl. Put in fridge for a few hours to let raspberries seep.
When ready, pour the fruit infused lemonade in fun party glasses filled with ice. You can garnish with lemon wedges and fresh raspberries.